- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 Keep container tightly closed.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P338+P351 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P313+P337 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/national regulation.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.